Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
My prescription was filled quickly and correctly, and at a great price! My only issue was with the USPS who promised my package on one day, but actually delivered it three days later.
Hi, guys! I want to thank you for my very very quick delivery and I just love my order… Your agency efficient services and customer care are second to none! I am very happy! I will surely share my experience with my friends!
Thank you for following up and providing quality service from your consummate professionals. It is always a pleasure doing business with you.
Cocaine For Sale
Others use it to enhance the effects of other substances. Whether it’s smoked, snorted, or injected, used in combination with other substances or alone, cocaine is a drug that goes by a variety of nicknames and street names. Below is a list of a few of the many terms used across the country to refer to cocaine.
Terms for other drug combinations include;
- Beam me up, Scottie, and Spaceball– cocaine or crack, and PCP
- Wicky– cocaine, PCP, and marijuana
- Shabu and Snow Seals– cocaine and methamphetamine or amphetamine
- Wildcat– cocaine, and methcathinone
- Bumping up– MDMA (ecstasy) and cocaine
- C & M– cocaine and morphine
- Candy flipping– LSD, cocaine, and MDMA
- Flamethrowers– heroin, cocaine and tobacco
Cocaine and Heroin:
- H & C
Marijuana Joint or Cigarette Sprinkled with Cocaine:
- Geek Joints
- Sherman Stick
- Woo Blunt
Crack Street Names
Black rock, Blotter, Bopper, Trey, Yam, Yay, Purple Caps.
COCAINE Street Names
Aunt or Aunt Nora, Batman or Bazulco, Hubba, Bernice, Bernie, Bernie’s flakes or Bernie’s Gold Dust, Big bloke, Big C, Big flake, or Big rush, C, C dust, C game, or Candy C, Birdie Powder, Bouncing Powder, or Bolivian Marching Powder, Blow, Stash, Girl, Snow, Star, Stardust, or She.
The stimulant drug cocaine is sold at cocaineonlineshop.com has a very short half-life of less than an hour, meaning that it quickly takes effect and also rapidly leaves the bloodstream. Stimulant drugs elevate heart rate, temperature, and blood pressure.
Cocaine withdrawal is usually manifested in three main phases: the initial crash, acute withdrawal, and extinction period.
- Crash period: The crash may last between nine hours and four days, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports. The crash symptoms are generally the opposite of the stimulant effects. A person in the crash phase of cocaine withdrawal may sleep for days, notice an increase in appetite, and feel depressed and agitated.
- Acute withdrawal: During acute withdrawal — which may continue for 1-3 weeks NHTSA publishes — irritability, fatigue, depression, insomnia, anxiety, and drug cravings are common.
- Extinction period: Cravings for cocaine along with depressed moods and even potentially suicidal thoughts may continue for several months after stopping the use of cocaine, per the National Library of Medicine.
3.5 grams, 7.5 grams, 15 grams, 28.5 grams, 50 grams, 100 grams, 500 grams, 1kg